This Page is currently in progress, check back soon 🙂
- Viewranger app – we use this app for tracking our walks and hikes as well as finding other walks. We usually download the open cycle map that we require but keep and OS map downloaded as a backup.
- www.walkingenglishman.com – great resource for finding walks as well as using his downloads to route the walk.
- Trail Magazine – fantastic magazine which also posts walks on viewranger.
Dan’s current equipment
- Waterproof coat – Tog24 Prusik Mens Milatex Jacket Black.
- Softshell Jacket – Berghaus Ghlas softshell jacket black.
- Base Layer – Parrimo grid long johns & gric classic base layers.
- Boots – Salomon Quest Prime GTX walking boots.
- Trousers – Craghoppers Kiwi Pro.
- Socks – Karrimor hiking socks.
- Rucksack – Osprey Stratos 26 red.
Ray’s current equipment
- Waterproof coat –
- Boots –